Can't Stop

  • Brian Stormont
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hi,

      Today I found a copy of Sid Sackson's Can't Stop for only $1.99 at a local thrift shop. Since a friend who knows my gaming interests already found me a spare copy from another thrift shop, I already own 2 other copies of this game.

      The eBay price of this game is usually over $10, so I figured I should grab this $1.99 copy in case anyone on this list is interested. I'll happily part with it for $1.99, assuming I can get it to who-ever wants it without having to mail it. The box is a bit dished on the bottom, but the game appears to be complete and the inside condition is much better than the outside. I'll double-check to make sure all the pieces are there.

      First asker gets it - just don't then turn around and sell it on eBay, please. :-)

      -brian
    • Charles Glaser
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2000
        I am very interested in the game, and if need be I will pay the 2 dollars or
        so for the game as well as maybe the shipping if we cant get togather
        somehow

        Talk to you soon

        Charles Glaser
        >Today I found a copy of Sid Sackson's Can't Stop for only $1.99 at a local
        thrift shop. Since a friend who knows my gaming interests already found me a
        spare copy from another thrift shop, I already own 2 other copies of this
        game.

        >The eBay price of this game is usually over $10, so I figured I should grab
        this $1.99 copy in case anyone on this list is interested. I'll happily
        part with it for $1.99, assuming I can get it to who-ever wants it without
        having to mail it. The box is a bit dished on the bottom, but the game
        appears to be complete and the inside condition is much better than the
        outside. I'll double-check to make sure all the pieces are there.

        >First asker gets it - just don't then turn around and sell it on eBay,
        please. :-)

        >-brian
        >

        >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
        >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games
        >
        >To UNSUBSCRIBE from The Unity Games mailing list, please send an email to:
        Unsubscribe from there.

      • davelernergames
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
          Matthew, I can't find the _Can't Stop_ web page you mentioned, though
          I did find http://www.gg.caltech.edu/~jeff/games/cantstop.html Odds
          in Can't Stop, which determines odds of specific rolls under specific
          conditions, and http://members.aol.com/wgreview/cantstop.html Can't
          Stop? Try The Rule of 28, which details a rule similiar to your
          infamous "system".

          Dave Lerner
          Maybe I just don't _want_ to stop.
        • David Fontes
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
            > Matthew, I can't find the _Can't Stop_ web page you mentioned...

            Try this: http://www.mindspring.com/~jimcobb/rolldont.html
            =====================
            David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
            dfontes@...
          • davelernergames
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
              Ah. Thank you.

              Dave Lerner
              How do you pronounce the "ook" in ookpik?

              --- In Unity_Games@y..., "David Fontes" <dfontes@m...> wrote:
              > > Matthew, I can't find the _Can't Stop_ web page you mentioned...
              >
              > Try this: http://www.mindspring.com/~jimcobb/rolldont.html
              > =====================
              > David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
              > dfontes@m...
            • Matthew Horn
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
                This is the Can;t Stop game in Flash that I was talking about.

                http://www.elumir.com/games/goops/ <http://www.elumir.com/games/goops/>

                Matthew, I can't find the _Can't Stop_ web page you mentioned, though
                I did find http://www.gg.caltech.edu/~jeff/games/cantstop.html <http://www.gg.caltech.edu/~jeff/games/cantstop.html> Odds
                in Can't Stop, which determines odds of specific rolls under specific
                conditions, and http://members.aol.com/wgreview/cantstop.html <http://members.aol.com/wgreview/cantstop.html> Can't
                Stop? Try The Rule of 28, which details a rule similiar to your
                infamous "system".

                Dave Lerner
                Maybe I just don't _want_ to stop.

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor