Reminder - SNOB at YMG

  • Unity_Games@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2000

      SNOB at YMG

      Date: Monday, December 4, 2000
      Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Open gaming at Your Move Games
      in Somerville
    • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2000
        THE AUTOPOSTER RULES!

        Walter
      • Matthew Gray
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          I'll be at SNOB. Who else?

          Pat, are we going to try Way Out West with your new variant?

          ...Matthew
        • David Rapp
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
            Emily and I *MAY* show up. E-brake on my car is shot, depends if it gets
            repaired in time....

          • Unity_Games@egroups.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000

              SNOB at YMG

              Date: Monday, December 4, 2000
              Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

              Open gaming at Your Move Games
              in Somerville
            • Jonathan Yedidia
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                I'll be there.
                Jonathan

              • jonnypolite@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                  i'll be there, and i'm willing to give it a try, we can go for the
                  shorter three rounds so it won't take too much time.

                  pat

                  --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Matthew Gray <matthew@g...> wrote:
                  > I'll be at SNOB. Who else?
                  >
                  > Pat, are we going to try Way Out West with your new variant?
                  >
                  > ...Matthew
                • Mark McGann
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                    I'm planning on making to tonight as well.

                    -Mark
                  • Mark McGann
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                      Damn, work is running late for me today. I'm
                      no longer certain if I can make it to SNOB tonight.
                      I may show up late, but I won't be able to make it
                      there by 7:00.

                      Apologies if my absense lowers the warm body count
                      below the expected number. As I said I will try
                      and at least make an appearance late.

                      -Mark