The Dice Tower, Episode 22 - My Top ten auction games!

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      We have a new episode of The Dice Tower! Joe, my evil cohort, and I
      have put together yet another episode in our series - utilizing new
      audio equipment that we had a hard time getting to work! In this
      episode, we announce the winners for the contest to win Fire in the
      Sky, and announce a new contest for Memoir '44 and all its
      expansions!. We review Beowulf and Formula De, and answer several user
      and random questions. Finally, we top the episode off with my top ten
      auction games, and Joe's top ten card driven war games.

      Check it out at...
      http://www.gamefest.com/news/blog_detail/3383_0_15_0_C/

      Thanks,

      Tom Vasel