sunday gaming

  • Kevin Slesinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hello.
      I'd like to host some gaming at my place in Roslindale on one of the
      upcoming Sundays. I live with 3 other people who would be new to
      this, although we've place some Scrabble and a card game called Spite
      & Malice.

      Is there anyone who has a card table - and maybe some folding chairs -
      we could borrow? We have one kitchen table, but it would be nice to
      be able to have two games going at the same time.

      Since gaming at The Buttery in Dorchester is on the 3rd Sunday, I
      could do it on any of the next three Sundays (5th, 1st or 2nd).
      Please send a reply email if you might be interested so I can get an
      idea of interest... btw, I'm planning to start around noon and go
      until 5:00ish.

      Kevin
      kevin@...