Re: [Unity_Games] Re: This Weekend???

  • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
      >Bellingham is good for me?
      >
      >Time? Directions? I'll bring Morisi and LotR and maybe a few others....

      From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route 495) south to exit 17, about 20
      minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT (North). Follow 140, watch for the
      first brand spankin' new traffic light at Maple Street. Go through the
      intersection, watch for the next left (Blackstone Street); there's a left
      and no right. Go left; follow to "Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.

      Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
      (buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.

      I'll count you as coming.

      Walter

      Let's try for 2.
    • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2000
        Coming: Andrew, Charles, possibly Campbell. Possibly David Fontes.

        Anyone who has Basari and would like to lend it to me for a couple of
        weeks, I intend to create a homemade copy for myself and Andrew.

        Let's start around 2 and end at 8. If you need directions, check my
        just-after-midnight post last night.

        Walter