Re: Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming tomorrow

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
      I will be coming as well, if you do not mind.

      --Campbell

      On Dec 1, 00, hotc@... wrote:

      >I'd guess it's more like an hour. From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route
      >495) south to exit 17, about 20 minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT
      >(North). Follow 140, watch for the first brand spankin' new traffic light
      >at Maple Street. Go through the intersection, watch for the next left
      >(Blackstone Street); there's a left and no right. Go left; follow to
      >"Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.
      >
      >Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
      >(buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.
      >
      >I'll count you as coming.
      >
      >Walter

    • Alison Hansel
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 4, 2000
        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Unity_Games@egroups.com wrote:

        > Wakefield Area Game Group
        >
        > Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

        Reminder, Alison is fighting off the charging autoposter.

        I'll be coming to WAG on Friday, as long as I survive that long!
        David will have to dig me out of the mound of papers around my desk,
        but I expect that some good gaming and some of Karmen's lovely snacks
        will be able to revive me.

        See you all there,
        Alison
      • Unity_Games@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 6, 2000

          Wakefield Area Game Group

          Date: Friday, December 8, 2000
          Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

          Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

          Three Dillaway Street
          Wakefield, MA 01880
        • Alison Hansel
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 6, 2000
            --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Unity_Games@egroups.com wrote:

            > Wakefield Area Game Group

            Yes, I'm anticipating the traffic jam already!

            --Alison
          • Unity_Games@egroups.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 5, 2001

              Wakefield Area Game Group