Another Wallenstein game

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      For those who wish to smash me again -- or those who want to pummel me
      for the first time -- I've started another Wallenstein game at
      http://www.spielbyweb.com/:

      Game: GSG rematch
      Password: Altmark

      Join in if you know the rules and can play at least twice a day!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer