Re: Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming tomorrow

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
      I will be coming as well, if you do not mind.

      --Campbell

      On Dec 1, 00, hotc@... wrote:

      >I'd guess it's more like an hour. From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route
      >495) south to exit 17, about 20 minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT
      >(North). Follow 140, watch for the first brand spankin' new traffic light
      >at Maple Street. Go through the intersection, watch for the next left
      >(Blackstone Street); there's a left and no right. Go left; follow to
      >"Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.
      >
      >Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
      >(buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.
      >
      >I'll count you as coming.
      >
      >Walter

    • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
        >That sounds good Walter...Could you send Directions to your house, via the
        >mass pike...Andrew, I could give you a ride if you would like to come...I
        >could meet you at Harvard square if you like...Sounds like it's about a 40
        >minute drive from there so if you would like to do that we could meet there
        >around one...

        I'd guess it's more like an hour. From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route
        495) south to exit 17, about 20 minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT
        (North). Follow 140, watch for the first brand spankin' new traffic light
        at Maple Street. Go through the intersection, watch for the next left
        (Blackstone Street); there's a left and no right. Go left; follow to
        "Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.

        Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
        (buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.

        I'll count you as coming.

        Walter
      • Alison Hansel
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 4, 2000
          --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Unity_Games@egroups.com wrote:

          > Wakefield Area Game Group
          >
          > Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

          Reminder, Alison is fighting off the charging autoposter.

          I'll be coming to WAG on Friday, as long as I survive that long!
          David will have to dig me out of the mound of papers around my desk,
          but I expect that some good gaming and some of Karmen's lovely snacks
          will be able to revive me.

          See you all there,
          Alison
        • Unity_Games@egroups.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 6, 2000

            Wakefield Area Game Group

            Date: Friday, December 8, 2000
            Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

            Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

            Three Dillaway Street
            Wakefield, MA 01880
          • Alison Hansel
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 6, 2000
              --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Unity_Games@egroups.com wrote:

              > Wakefield Area Game Group

              Yes, I'm anticipating the traffic jam already!

              --Alison
            • Unity_Games@egroups.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 5, 2001

                Wakefield Area Game Group