Mandy... Tami... Providence/Suburbs People...

  • greatdentini
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      I'd be happy to provide rides...

      Sunday October 16, 2005
      12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Sunday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.
      Event Location: TACTICS GAMES
      Street: 505 WATERMAN AVENUE
      City, State, Zip: EAST PROVIDENCE, RI 02914
      Phone: (401)435-6666

      Stay and play for an hour or the whole day!

      Please remember to park in the lot behind Tactics Games.

      For map please see our website http://www.geocities.com/attleborogaming

      Bring your games and we'll see you there!

      Dennis