Game Goddess?

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Anyone heard from Alison? I haven't seen a post from her since
      Wednesday, have at least one offline e-mail unanswered, and frankly
      the autoposter is winning (and God knows no one wants that).

      Walter.
    • Alison Hansel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Walter Hunt" <hotc@w...> wrote:

        > Anyone heard from Alison? I haven't seen a post from her since
        > Wednesday, have at least one offline e-mail unanswered, and frankly
        > the autoposter is winning (and God knows no one wants that).
        >
        > Walter.

        Hi everyone!

        I'm glad to hear that I was missed. I am totally swamped with work
        from now until the end of the semester. I've got 250 papers to grade
        and 90 oral exams to give in the next two and a half weeks. So I will
        probably be disappearing every now and again. This weekend we had
        some visitors and I was treating myself to some time off in general as
        recouperation and preparation for all the work ahead. I will be
        granting myself playtime when I've been good, so don't expect me to
        drop out of game nights all over the place. I'll still be popping up
        when I can....especially in the email since I suspect that the
        autoposter has taken advantage of my time off to move back in the
        lead!

        I hope to see you all again soon at the gaming table,
        Alison