Re: [Unity_Games] Re: This Weekend???

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
      Bellingham is good for me?

      Time? Directions? I'll bring Morisi and LotR and maybe a few others....

      On Dec 1, 00, hotc@... wrote:
      >--- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@m...> wrote:
      >> on 12/1/00 3:18 PM, Charles Glaser at yexel@m... wrote:
      >>The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
      >> > small...Any other takers/suggestions
      >>
      >> Eastham?
      >>

      >My house is plenty big enough. I have an 8' long table, but I do have
      >a 4-year-old child. She can entertain herself somewhat, but I wouldn't
      >mind sharing the afternoon with some gamers.
      >
      >But I can't really pick up stakes and come out. It'd be a burden to
      >impose on someone else, and I'd rather we were at home (for a change).
      >If you're interested in coming to Bellingham, I could accomodate a few
      >people, and it would be fun to meet some folks who I haven't yet met.
      >(I know Charles from MVGA, but other than that...)
      >
      >Walter.
      >

      >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
      >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games

    • Walter Hunt
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Walter Hunt" <hotc@w...> wrote:
        > Our lives go on, nonetheless, our brittle spirits dimmed by the lack
        > of your refulgent splendor. Just think, 2300+ messages in on Unity
        > Games, and this has to be the first use of the word "refulgent". And
        > probably the last. :-)

        And by the way, that was intended to make Craig Massey spit up his
        beverage. Have a nice day.

        Walter
      • Charles Glaser
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
          Well that is three for this weekend of spur of the moment gaming....Anyone
          else interested in getting involved with SOTMG I(Spur of the Moment
          Games)...The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
          small...Any other takers/suggestions

          Charles
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
            on 12/1/00 3:18 PM, Charles Glaser at yexel@... wrote:

            > Well that is three for this weekend of spur of the moment gaming....Anyone
            > else interested in getting involved with SOTMG I(Spur of the Moment
            > Games)...The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
            > small...Any other takers/suggestions

            Eastham?

            :)

            =============
            David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
            dfontes@...
          • Walter Hunt
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
                I am up for the trek to Bellingham or wherever to play some games...I will
                be out tonight for my girlfriends birthday...I hope others will continue
                talking on the list and come up with a place to game tomorrow...I can
                accomodate one person comfortably in my car for a carpool...Two if someone
                wants to squeeze into the back seat...

                Hope you guys can work it out...Since I am off all day tomorrow, count me in
                for whatever

                Charles
                >>The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
                >> > small...Any other takers/suggestions
                >>
                >> Eastham?
                >>

                >My house is plenty big enough. I have an 8' long table, but I do have
                >a 4-year-old child. She can entertain herself somewhat, but I wouldn't
                >mind sharing the afternoon with some gamers.
                >
                >But I can't really pick up stakes and come out. It'd be a burden to
                >impose on someone else, and I'd rather we were at home (for a change).
                >If you're interested in coming to Bellingham, I could accomodate a few
                >people, and it would be fun to meet some folks who I haven't yet met.
                >(I know Charles from MVGA, but other than that...)
                >
                >Walter.
                >

                >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
                >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games
                >
                >To UNSUBSCRIBE from The Unity Games mailing list, please send an email to:
                Unsubscribe from there.

              • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
                  >Bellingham is good for me?
                  >
                  >Time? Directions? I'll bring Morisi and LotR and maybe a few others....

                  From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route 495) south to exit 17, about 20
                  minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT (North). Follow 140, watch for the
                  first brand spankin' new traffic light at Maple Street. Go through the
                  intersection, watch for the next left (Blackstone Street); there's a left
                  and no right. Go left; follow to "Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.

                  Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
                  (buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.

                  I'll count you as coming.

                  Walter

                  Let's try for 2.
                • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 2, 2000
                    Coming: Andrew, Charles, possibly Campbell. Possibly David Fontes.

                    Anyone who has Basari and would like to lend it to me for a couple of
                    weeks, I intend to create a homemade copy for myself and Andrew.

                    Let's start around 2 and end at 8. If you need directions, check my
                    just-after-midnight post last night.

                    Walter