Re: [Unity_Games] Re: This Weekend???

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
      Bellingham is good for me?

      Time? Directions? I'll bring Morisi and LotR and maybe a few others....

      On Dec 1, 00, hotc@... wrote:
      >--- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@m...> wrote:
      >> on 12/1/00 3:18 PM, Charles Glaser at yexel@m... wrote:
      >>The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
      >> > small...Any other takers/suggestions
      >>
      >> Eastham?
      >>

      >My house is plenty big enough. I have an 8' long table, but I do have
      >a 4-year-old child. She can entertain herself somewhat, but I wouldn't
      >mind sharing the afternoon with some gamers.
      >
      >But I can't really pick up stakes and come out. It'd be a burden to
      >impose on someone else, and I'd rather we were at home (for a change).
      >If you're interested in coming to Bellingham, I could accomodate a few
      >people, and it would be fun to meet some folks who I haven't yet met.
      >(I know Charles from MVGA, but other than that...)
      >
      >Walter.
      >

      >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
      >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games

    • Walter Hunt
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Campbell MacInnes <haleon@g...> wrote:
        > Sorry for those oh-so-eagerly awaiting my arrival at MVGA last
        night, work didn't let me out of its snaggle-toothed maw until 8pm
        (darn fiber-trunk cuts).

        Our lives go on, nonetheless, our brittle spirits dimmed by the lack
        of your refulgent splendor. Just think, 2300+ messages in on Unity
        Games, and this has to be the first use of the word "refulgent". And
        probably the last. :-)

        Sorry we missed you. Hope to see you next week perhaps.

        Count me out for the weekend, regrettably. Lisa has an RPG session on
        Saturday, so I get full time Daddy with my 4 year old. If there's any
        gaming, it'll have to be at my house...

        Walter.
      • Walter Hunt
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
          --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Walter Hunt" <hotc@w...> wrote:
          > Our lives go on, nonetheless, our brittle spirits dimmed by the lack
          > of your refulgent splendor. Just think, 2300+ messages in on Unity
          > Games, and this has to be the first use of the word "refulgent". And
          > probably the last. :-)

          And by the way, that was intended to make Craig Massey spit up his
          beverage. Have a nice day.

          Walter
        • Charles Glaser
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
            Well that is three for this weekend of spur of the moment gaming....Anyone
            else interested in getting involved with SOTMG I(Spur of the Moment
            Games)...The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
            small...Any other takers/suggestions

            Charles
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
              on 12/1/00 3:18 PM, Charles Glaser at yexel@... wrote:

              > Well that is three for this weekend of spur of the moment gaming....Anyone
              > else interested in getting involved with SOTMG I(Spur of the Moment
              > Games)...The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
              > small...Any other takers/suggestions

              Eastham?

              :)

              =============
              David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
              dfontes@...
            • Walter Hunt
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
                  I am up for the trek to Bellingham or wherever to play some games...I will
                  be out tonight for my girlfriends birthday...I hope others will continue
                  talking on the list and come up with a place to game tomorrow...I can
                  accomodate one person comfortably in my car for a carpool...Two if someone
                  wants to squeeze into the back seat...

                  Hope you guys can work it out...Since I am off all day tomorrow, count me in
                  for whatever

                  Charles
                  >>The other question would have to be where...My apartment is way to
                  >> > small...Any other takers/suggestions
                  >>
                  >> Eastham?
                  >>

                  >My house is plenty big enough. I have an 8' long table, but I do have
                  >a 4-year-old child. She can entertain herself somewhat, but I wouldn't
                  >mind sharing the afternoon with some gamers.
                  >
                  >But I can't really pick up stakes and come out. It'd be a burden to
                  >impose on someone else, and I'd rather we were at home (for a change).
                  >If you're interested in coming to Bellingham, I could accomodate a few
                  >people, and it would be fun to meet some folks who I haven't yet met.
                  >(I know Charles from MVGA, but other than that...)
                  >
                  >Walter.
                  >

                  >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
                  >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games
                  >
                  >To UNSUBSCRIBE from The Unity Games mailing list, please send an email to:
                  Unsubscribe from there.

                • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 1, 2000
                    >Bellingham is good for me?
                    >
                    >Time? Directions? I'll bring Morisi and LotR and maybe a few others....

                    From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route 495) south to exit 17, about 20
                    minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT (North). Follow 140, watch for the
                    first brand spankin' new traffic light at Maple Street. Go through the
                    intersection, watch for the next left (Blackstone Street); there's a left
                    and no right. Go left; follow to "Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.

                    Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
                    (buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.

                    I'll count you as coming.

                    Walter

                    Let's try for 2.
                  • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 2, 2000
                      Coming: Andrew, Charles, possibly Campbell. Possibly David Fontes.

                      Anyone who has Basari and would like to lend it to me for a couple of
                      weeks, I intend to create a homemade copy for myself and Andrew.

                      Let's start around 2 and end at 8. If you need directions, check my
                      just-after-midnight post last night.

                      Walter