LotR Solo

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Ron asked:

      > Has anyone tried it solo? Can it be played solitaire?

      I've been reading in another forum about solo play of LotR which was
      reported to be good but not as good as the interaction found multi-player.
      Mechanically, the game is well suited for solitaire play - just play 2 hands
      of hobbit cards and have at it. The interaction between players is fairly
      key to the game's "fun" factor. The decisions and mechanics on their own
      are not particularly rewarding.

      dber@...