Need a Sword of Rome player at UG X

  • Dan Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      I'm looking for a fourth player for a game of Sword of Rome at UG X, sometime
      around 2 PM or so (it will be after a 9 AM 18EU game finishes). The other three
      players have not played the game but will have read the updated 1.2 rulebook
      ahead of time. An experienced player would be great to have, but of course another
      novice would be fine, although reading the rules ahead of time would be recommended.
      Let me know if you're interested.

      Dan Blum tool@...