UG X Math Trade List update

  • Matthew Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      I'm going to send out the official list to the people participating
      in the "math trade" this evening, but I wanted to send an update here.

      If you have games you're interested in trading, send a list to me and
      I will add them to the list. Once I send out the final list tonight,
      you decide if there's anything on the list you'd be willing to trade
      for any of the games you offered. The algorithm will then try to
      match people up as best it can. If there's nothing you want, your
      item is effectively removed from the list, hence "no risk".

      The list so far is below. And, as for Doug's request ("can I trade a
      $20 bill?"), I think we'll confine it to games this time around,
      though it could be an interesting twist for future trades, especially
      online where PayPal makes money pretty straightforward.

      To reiterate, if you want to participate, send me your lists by this
      evening!

      ...Matthew

      Bin'Fa (tube edition of Hexagony)
      Fische Fluppen Frikadellen (Set B)
      Huggermugger
      Sid Meier's Civilization - The Boardgame (a little unobtrusive
      permanent marker on a cheat sheet)
      Cults Across America (Rules printed PDF)
      Ursuppe
      Tycoon
      Tadsch Mahal
      Valley of the Mammoths