Familienbande

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Someone requested this game for UG X, and I'm happy to bring my
      well-worn copy. However, don't try playing this game with four players
      or you'll be sorely disappointed. It's best with two and still decent
      with three, but four turns it into a steaming pile of randomocity. (The
      same can be said for many Colovini games: Clans, Go West, Cartagena, etc.)

      I'll teach the game if you'd like, but English rules are included.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer