Taj Mahal (was UG-X games)

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Bob Menzel wrote:
      > I have recently acquired a copy of Taj Mahal, and am particularly
      > keen to learn how to play it, so I will bring my copy and hope I can
      > find some folks who are willing to play and teach.

      Bob, I'd love to have a go with Taj Mahal, and even though I've played
      only once, I can teach it if needed. That said, I'm teaching Showmanager
      in the morning and starting Age of Steam at 11:00, so perhaps sometime
      in the afternoon if you haven't already played Taj by then.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer