UG-X games

  • Bob Menzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      Greetings to all! I have added a few games that I am planning to
      bring to UG-X, and a couple I hope others will bring.

      I have recently acquired a copy of Taj Mahal, and am particularly
      keen to learn how to play it, so I will bring my copy and hope I can
      find some folks who are willing to play and teach.

      Also, I am keen to play Arkham Horror, as I am contemplating buying
      it but have now vowed not to buy anymore games until I have played
      them first. So, is anyone bringing it, and if so can I please play??
      :-)

      All right, I will probably add more games as I think of them. Looking
      forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

      Cheers (and go Red Sox!!)

      Bob
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Bob Menzel wrote:
        > I have recently acquired a copy of Taj Mahal, and am particularly
        > keen to learn how to play it, so I will bring my copy and hope I can
        > find some folks who are willing to play and teach.

        Bob, I'd love to have a go with Taj Mahal, and even though I've played
        only once, I can teach it if needed. That said, I'm teaching Showmanager
        in the morning and starting Age of Steam at 11:00, so perhaps sometime
        in the afternoon if you haven't already played Taj by then.

        Eric-4

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer