Games for sale at UG X

  • Dan Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      I have a bunch of games listed for sale on BoardgameGeek Marketplace.
      If you'll be at UG X, you can purchase any of these at a 10% discount -
      just place the order and then e-mail me to say you'll collect and pay
      for it there. Larger discounts may be available if you want to buy more than
      one game, and of course you can always make an offer on an item where you
      feel the price is too high (if you do, please incorporate the 10% discount
      into the offer).

      You can see the list of games here:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewuser&username=tool

      Some recently added items:

      Battle Cry (unused)
      Epic Duels (unused)
      Lord of the Rings

      Make sure to click the More Info link on any item you might have an interest
      in as some games have extra items in them, for example:

      Memoir '44 (scenarios 19-22)
      Risk 2210 AD (Factions expansion from the Frontline program)
      Carcassonne: Hunters & Gatherers (Scout tiles)

      Dan Blum tool@...