UG-X Games List (was: UGX - looking for someone to bring these games)

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 1943
      On 10/2/05, Jim Allard <jallard@...> wrote:
      > Anyone planning on bringing these to Unity Games X in Waltham?

      I have added Beowulf to my list of games to bring.

      I will be bringing the following fourteen (14) games: Beowulf,
      Catchphrase, Reef Encounter, Santiago, Tahuantinsuyu, Tikal, Time's
      Up, Transsib, Trias, Ubongo, Viking Fury, Was Sticht, Wizard (Amigo),
      and Zirkus Flohcati. This information is also available via the UG-X
      Games List, located in the database section of the Unity_Games Yahoo
      group:

      The UG-X Games List presently contains 90 games, of which 25 are
      requests (including: Traumfabrik, Power Grid, Shadows Over Camelot,
      etc.). Only 14 people have indicated they are bringing games!! I
      encourage everyone to use this list, both to show which games you will
      be bringing and to add games you would like to see brought to the
      event.

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - October 8, 2005 Waltham, MA
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 1943
        I just filled in quite a few games in the database that I will be
        bringing.

        ******Important Packing Tips*******
        1) I have already put either a business card or a slip of paper with
        my name inside each game I'm bringing. It helps people return the game
        to your pile.
        2) I have an inventory of each game I packed in the box. It will make
        it easier to make sure all are present and accounted for at the end of
        the night.
        3) Leave room for any games you might acquire during the day through
        sales already lined up or from the Silent Auction.
        *****End Tips****

        My games are packed and I'm ready to go.
        How long 'til Saturday??

        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Phil Alberg <palberg@g...> wrote:
        This information is also available via the UG-X
        > Games List, located in the database section of the Unity_Games Yahoo
        > group:

        > The UG-X Games List presently contains 90 games, of which 25 are
        > requests (including: Traumfabrik, Power Grid, Shadows Over Camelot,
        > etc.). Only 14 people have indicated they are bringing games!! I
        > encourage everyone to use this list, both to show which games you will
        > be bringing and to add games you would like to see brought to the
        > event.
        >

        > - Phil
        >

        > --
        > Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - October 8, 2005 Waltham, MA
        > http://www.unitygames.org/
        >
        > "When playing a game the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is
        > important, not the winning."
        > - Reiner Knizia
      • tmredden
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 1943
          I thought that list was solely for games people were bringing to UGX. How can you tell (on the list) which is which? There is no place to specify whether it's a game you're bringing or a game you want somebody to bring.

          - Todd

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 1943
            It is easy to do Todd. If your bringing a game fill in both boxes, as
            you have done. If it is something you want someone else to bring, just
            fill in the name and leave the other space blank. Hopefully another
            gamer will edit the game and add their name as the person bringing the
            game.
            I filled in a few earlier. There are still quite a few games with no
            gamers saying they are bringing them. By weeks end I hope all are
            filled in.
            ScottH.