Re: UGX - looking for someone to bring these games -

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hello Jim,
      I can't help much, but I will be bringing both of these games. I hope
      to play at least one scenario of Clash for a Continent.
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Allard" <jallard@e...> wrote:
      > Clash for a Continent or For Honor & Glory (Worthington)
    • Bob Scherer-Hoock
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Tami" <yatcher@y...> wrote:
        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Allard" <jallard@e...>
        wrote:

        > > Himalaya (or Marchands d'Empire)
        >
        > Oh hey- this reminds me! I've been wanting to learn Himalaya.
        Anyone
        > out there bringing it and willing to teach it?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Tami

        Hi Tami:

        I'm planning on bringing Himalaya and will be willing to teach
        (and play) it. Warning: I seem to have a reputation as one of the
        world's worst game teachers and one who always manages to leave
        out a key rule. Ask anybody. Some people swear it must be
        malicious on my part, but honestly it's not. Just stupidity.
        Possibly malicious stupidity, but mostly stupidity. Just so long
        as you're forewarned.

        Bob Scherer-Hoock
      • Tami
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Scherer-Hoock"
          <bobshoock@c...> wrote:

          > I'm planning on bringing Himalaya and will be willing to teach
          > (and play) it. Warning: I seem to have a reputation as one of the
          > world's worst game teachers and one who always manages to leave
          > out a key rule. Ask anybody. Some people swear it must be
          > malicious on my part, but honestly it's not. Just stupidity.
          > Possibly malicious stupidity, but mostly stupidity. Just so long
          > as you're forewarned.

          This might very well be our first game together... I know we've traded
          games before, but I don't remember playing any games.

          Regardless, I already know about the vertrags, so it's all good. ;-)

          Tami