Re: Mahjong

  • yar_sinned
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
      I would love to learn this game. I am in a Roads & Boats game at noon though and have been
      told that it can take 6hrs. So I'll keep an eye for you guys and maybe I can get in a game
      before or after Roads & Boats. And if not I hope you guys have a lot of fun with it. It's always
      looked like a neat game and I like the idea of the tactile feel of the tiles. Hope to see you
      there.