Reminder - Unity Games X

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005

      Unity Games X

      Date: Saturday, October 8, 2005
      Time: All Day

      We are very excited to announce Unity Games X will be taking
      place on a beautiful autumn day - Saturday, October 8, 2005 from
      9AM to Midnight. The location for this boardgaming event will be
      the Hilton Garden Inn located in Waltham, MA - just a few
      seconds off Route 128 - well within reach of Boston and
      surrounding areas.

      For additional details please see:
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug10/ug10.htm
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com