games for trade @ UG-X

  • majortech617
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 5:41 PM
      hi this will be my first unity games event. i am looking to trade 3
      games.
      The Games i have for trade are:

      Carcassonne w/river expansion
      Mutant Chronicles: Seige of the Citadel
      BreakThru - (1960's) 3M bookshelf game

      ok any and all offers will be considered and i will bring them to ug-x
      if you don't like the condition of the game we don't have to trade.

      Carcassonne and Breakthrue are both near mint and M.C. is 99.9%
      complete. it is missing one card that is non-essential to any scenarios
      plus some mini's are painted.

      God Bless