Re: Adam Spielt!

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2000
      --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Charles Glaser" <yexel@m...> wrote:
      > If someone is up for a Germany order, I'm all over that like
      Lucianno
      > Pavarotti on a Ball Park frank...I love quoting Dennis Miller...I
      would be
      > up to ordering many things if those are the right prices in DM's...I
      also
      > would be up to ordering stuff thats not on that list...

      Those are prices quoted from the Adam Spielt addendum that came on
      Tuesday. Currency conversion is left to the reader as an exercise.

      Adam Spielt carries everything, and I mean everything, that's
      currently available. I'm guessing that a combined Unity Games order
      could be made very cost effective if it were big enough.

      I didn't include lots of stuff on the list that can be gotten
      elsewhere, but take a look at
      http://adam-spielt.de/Unser_Katalog/unser_katalog.html for a catalog
      -- it's in PDF form for download. Obviously it's in German, but the
      titles and prices are certainly readable ...

      I'd say we've got some momentum. Matt Gray is working on some kind of
      order entry page, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a Unity order
      within a few weeks.

      Walter