Another UG X Game Sale

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      I will be at UG X next week (can't wait!) and will delivery there any
      of the below listed games. Send e-mail only to me off list, do not
      reply to the list please!
      Make any offer you feel like for any listed game, no guarantee I'll
      take it, but you can always try. More games bought makes discounting
      easier.
      As always, trade offers with or in leiu of cash always listened to.
      If not satisfied with game upon arrival at UG X, I will happily not
      hold you to the sale. Satisfaction Guarantee here!
      If you do want to do any trading without shipping, check out my trade
      and want list on BGG, username: ScottH

      On to the games:
      El Grande- Rio Grande edition (English), played but in excellent
      shape. The interior insert is torn a small amount, but you can decide
      if that matters. - $43.00

      Fresh Fish - Plenary Games edition. Unplayed, but punched. - $22.00

      Manifest Destiny - GMT Games- Played once, comes with extra pawns to
      use as markers. - $28.00

      Time Pirates - Pianik - German version, translation included. Box is
      beat up. Game seems there. - $7.00

      Thieves of Bagdad - Tilsit - Cool looking game I probably never will
      get to. Unplayed, I broke the shrinkwrap to look at it. - $15.00

      Downtown - Abacus Spiele - Another cool looking and sounding auction
      game that I never will get to. Unplayed after I opened the shrinkwrap
      to look at it. This looks to be a very good overlooked game. - $15.00

      Caribbean - Rio Grande Games - English version. Played once - $14.00

      Formula De - Euro Games- Played a few times, very good condition. I
      find I play the mini version more often. A fun game I've enjoyed quite
      a bit. -$26.00

      Jockey - Berliner Spiele edition. Box beat up, components all there
      and in good condition. - $9.00

      Millionen Spiel -Ravensburger. Really cool push your luck game. Great
      bits!! Good condition, but the box colors are faded from age. - $17.00

      Mystic War - TimJim - Still factory sealed - $12.00

      Atlanteon - Fantasy Flight - Still sealed Knizia game - $13.00

      Goldland - Goldsieber - Opened but unpunched, unplayed. English rules
      printed out and in the box. A Kramer game I never played, sadly.
      -$26.00

      Abenteuer Menscheit -(Settlers of the Stoneage) - Kosmos (German)
      English translation included. Played game, very good condition.
      -$24.00

      Den of Thieves with Rival Den of Thieves - Both unplayed. - $8.00

      Das Amulett - Goldsieber (German) Has English Pasteups. - $28.00

      Pivot - Wizards of the Coast - $3.00

      Alpha Blitz - Wizards of the Coast - $3.00

      Monkey Madness - Ravensbuger Knizia kids game. Cute bits. -$5.00

      Fightball -James Ernest- Azteca vs. The Dark Real time card game
      -$2.00

      Zwergen Ziehen - Asmodee- Game of Gnomes playing tug of war. Cute
      bits, interesting sliding board. - $8.00

      Katzenjammer Blues - Rio Grande (English) Knizia small card game.
      Cards are opened, but the mice are still unpuched. Game is unplayed.
      -$8.00

      Bang - Matfair Unplayed but opened. Comes with Bonus character card
      "Uncle Will" -$6.00

      Thanks for looking! See you all next Saturday.
      ScottH.
    • Dave Boyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
        ScottH. wrote:
        > Manifest Destiny - GMT Games- Played once, comes with extra pawns to
        > use as markers. - $28.00

        I'd like this.

        --
        Dave Boyd
        "That's sucker talk."
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          Hi, Scott,

          Do you still have this game available?

          > Fightball -James Ernest- Azteca vs. The Dark Real time card game
          > -$2.00

          If so, I'd like to buy it from you at UG X. Let me know...

          Eric

          --
          W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
          "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer