UG-X - Sooner than you think!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      There are just over 2 weeks left to prepay for Unity Games X! We
      can take prepays up to (and including) Saturday September 24,
      2005. After that, it's pay at the door and it's an extra $5 per
      person. Don't wait to sign up - you can catch the various
      prepayers at the local sessions. See

      http://www.unitygames.org/ug10/ug10.htm

      for details on the prepay locations. I'll be at SSG the next
      couple of weeks to play games and take prepays. Paypal is also an
      option (see the website above for details and email me).

      UG-X is our big 5-year (to the day!), 10th anniversary event.
      Don't miss it!

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)