Katrina

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      HI all-

      Here's something you can do to help people who were affected by
      Katrina.

      http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-
      bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/486/wa/gotoSite?
      destSite=HungerSite&origin=arstab&wosid=r65000F6500mA70012&revisionCode
      =ON_ARS_THS_TAB

      Made tiny: http://tinyurl.com/8qzbr

      This website is actually in existence year-round, but I noticed today
      that it is helping Katrina's victims. Please take a minute to click
      the link. This is the same group that does the Breast Cancer site
      that I plug every October.

      Tami
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        Some more Katrina Help. My friend Stephanie Wilson is from LA and
        now lives in Boston, she has reformed a charity she and her mother
        started when she was a child to focus on Katrina. You may go to
        http://www.ottosangels.com/Calendar.htm to see how you can help this
        weekend. Please help if you can. This will help those in areas that
        aren't getting the large publicity in smaller towns and in the
        churches that are helping, not the large Red Cross Centers. There are
        drop off points across the eastern part of the state! Again the link is :

        http://www.ottosangels.com/Calendar.htm

        Thanks,

        Rob Eno