Re: [Unity_Games] Re: SR: Nov 29

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2000
      Alison wrote:

      > I really am enjoying Carcassonne, despite the luck with the tile
      > draw. I think there's still a lot you can do with each tile and

      I think I'm enjoying it partly because of the luck of the tile draw :) This
      game just sits well with me - not very brain intensive, light, quick and has
      that can't-wait-to-try-it-again feel. Plus I'm a sucker for tile laying
      games (and this one feels a little like Metro which I also enjoy. I'm going
      to try to get a copy of Dirk Henn's Carat sometime this year to see how it
      plays as an 'abstract' tile laying game of similar depth).

      > As for Atilla, I do apologize for being such a poop, but I just
      > didn't like it somehow. I think the sort of strategy tips that

      Jenn and I were disapointed in our first play, but to be fair this one
      clearly needs another play or three to decide its fate. I think there are
      some clever things here - and I want to explore it futher. I've asked Santa
      for it so depending on how good I've been this year it might show up under
      the tree (then again, thinking back on the year, it looks like coal again!).

      dber@...