Porter Square Gaming - Aniversary Day

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY (the 4th), there's board gaming at my house
      (1802 Mass Ave Apt 32) - about 1 minute from the Porter Square T stop.
      The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone
      is welcome to come (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail
      RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      This week marks the THIRD YEAR ANIVERSARY of game night at my place!
      Incredible. I want to thank every one of you who has made game night at
      my place a success. I'm amazed when I think of all the wonderful people
      who have shown up at my house over the years.

      To celebrate this momentous, earth shattering event, I will be providing
      cake.

      Felix

      * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Lin,
      Josh, Lisa, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Alli, Elliot, Lauren, Mel,
      Kristian, Amy, Jon, Brent, Adam, Carol. E-mail me if you want to start
      or stop recieving these messages.

    • Felix Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
        >Do you mean the 7th?

        Umm yeah I do! oops. Gaming is tomorrow the 7th. I should remember to
        change the one thing in my little template that needs updating every time.

        Felix