Reminder - MIT Games Society

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 87 , Sep 1, 2005

      MIT Games Society

      Date: Friday, September 2, 2005
      Time: 7:00PM - 1:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
      been running on Friday nights starting at 7pm for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Marco,
      RA, Third Reich, Aquire, Power Grid, Wizard, Union Pacific and,
      as always, lots and lots of Titan.

      Good directions to our room at MIT at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      We continue to meet during the summer months -- we don't miss a
      Friday Night!

      Open to all.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 87 of 87 , Nov 24, 2005