[OT] Battlestar

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      > > > There are many clones.
      > >
      > > And they have a Plan...

      Heh! I actually meant to write "there are many copies..." which is the line
      from Battlestar Galactica (my favorite "new" series).

      > I believe I prefer the image of a dozen naked Boomer's to what the
      > above would invoke (a dozen naked Dave Bernazzani's?)

      What's David Wells got that I haven't got?!

      Oh... you mean _that_ Boomer. I agree.

      Somewhat on-topic... Was there ever a Battlestar Galactica game? Probably an
      RPG but I don't seem to remember one...

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - October 8, 2005 Waltham, MA
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug10/ug10.htm
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
        wrote:

        > Somewhat on-topic... Was there ever a Battlestar Galactica game?
        Probably an
        > RPG but I don't seem to remember one...

        Two boardgames show up on BGG. One by Parker Brothers the other, more
        combat oriented, by FASA.
        ScottH.