Re: MVGA

  • Daniel Miller
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 4, 2005
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, antoncarl@c... wrote:
      > Light crowd expected tonight but I will show with Iron Dragon and
      Lord of the Rings.
      > Anton

      As will Ian and I (and I think Paul as well) so we'll
      definitely have a quorum.

      --
      Dan
    • redhill459@aol.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 4, 2005
        I plan on making it too! Bill

      • acgreenwald
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 8, 2005
          Is it on tonight?
          I missed a couple of weeks and do not know.
          Anton
        • Walter H. Hunt
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 8, 2005
            acgreenwald wrote:

            > Is it on tonight?
            > I missed a couple of weeks and do not know.
            > Anton

            yes - though I'm off to Philadelphia with my daughter very early
            tomorrow and think I'm going to pass.

            Enjoy! We played Railroad Tycoon last week and enjoyed it.

            Walter.

            --

            Walter H. Hunt
            hotc@...
            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 8, 2005
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Walter H. Hunt" <hotc@w...> wrote:

              > acgreenwald wrote:
              >
              > > Is it on tonight?
              > > I missed a couple of weeks and do not know.
              > > Anton
              >
              > yes - though I'm off to Philadelphia with my daughter very early
              > tomorrow and think I'm going to pass.
              >
              > Enjoy! We played Railroad Tycoon last week and enjoyed it.
              >
              > Walter.

              I'll be there, with RRT again if desired.

              Dan Miller
            • brosiuse
              Message 6 of 30 , Dec 8, 2005
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@c...> wrote:

                > Is it on tonight?
                > I missed a couple of weeks and do not know.
                > Anton

                I'm hoping to be there with a newly-arrived copy of Caylus.

                Eric
              • acgreenwald
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 19, 2006
                  Will miss tonights meeting (1-19-2006). See you all at UGx-2.
                  Anton
                • acgreenwald
                  Message 8 of 30 , Feb 23, 2006
                    Anton can't make it tonight. I do not think Walter will be there
                    either.
                  • Daniel Miller
                    Message 9 of 30 , Feb 23, 2006
                      No, I think Walter WILL be there tonight. He'll be away in a week or
                      two. Also I think Rich will be there, and Ian and I are coming.

                      Dan Miller

                      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@...> wrote:

                      > Anton can't make it tonight. I do not think Walter will be there
                      > either.

                    • Walter H. Hunt
                      Message 10 of 30 , Feb 23, 2006
                        Daniel Miller wrote:

                        > No, I think Walter WILL be there tonight. He'll be away in a week or
                        > two. Also I think Rich will be there, and Ian and I are coming.
                        >
                        > Dan Miller
                        >
                        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Anton can't make it tonight. I do not think Walter will be there
                        > > either.

                        I'll be there, but Anton's starting to refer to himself in the third
                        person. That's fairly scary.

                        Walter.

                        --

                        Walter H. Hunt
                        hotc@...
                        Message 11 of 30 , Apr 12 4:56 PM
                          WARNING

                          WE WILL NOT MEET THIS WEEK. Too many regulars at the Gathering of
                          Friends.

                          Anton
                        • antoncarl@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 18, 2007
                            Regular attendees for MVGA in Holliston today should do an attendance check. I can't make it due to predicted snow (not deep but it will turn my one hour + trip into a 3 hour marathon). Sorry I do not have my private email list available right now. I should make it next week.

                            Anton

                          • brosiuse
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 18, 2007
                              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, antoncarl@... wrote:

                              > Regular attendees for MVGA in Holliston today should do an attendance check. I can't
                              make it due to predicted snow (not deep but it will turn my one hour + trip into a 3 hour
                              marathon). Sorry I do not have my private email list available right now. I should make it
                              next week.

                              > Anton

                              I'm planning to come.

                              Eric
                            • acgreenwald
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 31, 2008
                                Are we on tonight (Jan 31)?
                              • Daniel Miller
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 31, 2008
                                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@...> wrote:

                                  > Are we on tonight (Jan 31)?

                                  Yes, I will be there and I think Rich and maybe Walt.

                                  Dan Miller
                                • Anton Greenwald
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Nov 26, 2008
                                    MVGA will not meet Thanksgiving! See you all next week.

                                    Message 17 of 30 , Dec 24, 2008
                                      No meeting on Christmas, please ignore auto-post.

                                      No decision yet on New Year's day.

                                    • mbdamico@verizon.net
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jan 22, 2010
                                        Hi,

                                        I am interested in visiting the MVGA. Per the notices I've been getting I checked the doc file for the MVGA to send a message to Walter Hunt but the listed email address (hotc@...) is getting bounced back as not found. Do you know if there is another email address I can use to contact Walter?

                                        Thanks,
                                        Mike
                                      • brosiuse
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 22, 2010
                                          I don't know why your messages aren't making it through, unless Walt
                                          is out of town. However, we generally meet every Thursday evening at
                                          7pm (other than days like Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve.)

                                          Eric