SR: 8/3/05 BBGG

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      In attendance: Rob Eno

      I wasn't expecting a big crowd, but at 6:30 with nobody there, and
      nobody having posted to Unity Games that they would be running late.
      I packed it in and came home.

      We'll try again in two weeks.

      Rob
    • Chris Almy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        I'm so jealous. I always wanted to write a session
        report of games I played solitaire when nobody showed
        up. :p

        -Chris

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs