Re: [Unity_Games] SOG SR: Special New Baby Edition, 8/2, Westford

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      Josh wrote:

      > So, my wife had a baby on Saturday night, somewhat unexpectedly.

      Congratulations! I heard a rumor that she gave birth in the car on route
      2!! Anyway, that's phenomenal news.

      You can prepay him for UG-XXVI via paypal.

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - October 8, 2005 Waltham, MA
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug10/ug10.htm
    • markkolenski
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        Congrats Josh. Hopefully you will be able to maintain your priorities
        and still get enough gaming in ... ;-)