Who's Coming BBGG

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      Is anybody planning on coming to the Back Bay Gaming Group. I'll be
      there again. Also a reminder that we'll be at B.Good on Dartmouth not
      at Starbucks. Looking forward to seeing you there.

      ROb
    • Matthew Gray
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        > Is anybody planning on coming to the Back Bay Gaming Group. I'll be
        > there again. Also a reminder that we'll be at B.Good on Dartmouth not
        > at Starbucks. Looking forward to seeing you there.

        I'm assuming you mean tomorrow?

        I'm hoping to come but am not sure if I'll make it.

        ...Matthew
      • Seana Eaton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
          I am planning to go. Does anyone who is going own Carolus Magnus? I just
          played this the other day, and would love to play it again.

          See you tomorrow,

          Seana