Friday Night Gaming in Blackstone, August 5

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Linda and I will again host gaming at our house in Blackstone from 6:30
      to 11:00 this Friday, August 5. All the usual rules apply: shoes and
      shirt required, drinks are on the house, and so forth.

      RSVP if you're in so we know how many to expect. We'll likely have at
      least one more game night before we move, but there's no telling what
      will happen once we start the serious packing.

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer