RE: [Unity_Games] Gaming groups, SFB, Bonaparte at Marengo (was Re: Heavy Euros)

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 28, 2005
      Sure, not a big deal if they are closed to new guys. I keep myself pretty
      busy... 8-)

      Andy

      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 31, 2005
        I always presumed that a "Euro" game is a game designed by a European game designer and first marketed in Europe, where the market demands games of a certain caliber (sorry if this is old news, I've been away all week vacationing in Cape Cod.)

        - Todd Redden