Re: [Unity_Games] Unity X and Shadowfist

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2005
      "greatdentini" <greatdentini@...> wrote:

      >Will there be any Shadowfist play at the con?

      One of the nice things about the big Unity Games events is that
      we play a wide variety of board/card games. I've seen dexterity
      games like Crokinole played alongside Cribbage, Chess and Go as
      well as M:TG. And, of course, tons of other board games. The
      focus is on open gaming - and most of the games we play are of
      the boardgame variety and mostly of the German/Euro type games
      (for lack of a better term). Games like Ra, Ticket to Ride,
      Traumfabrik, Ave Caesar, Wizard and the like... We stress that
      you should play what you want with whomever you want - if you are
      new, we'll sit you down and teach you something ;) You can bring
      any game you would like to play - obviously some games are going
      to be easier to find players for. Pull out a 6 hour marathon game
      and you might not find the players (then again, you might! though
      for very large/long games it's better to post on list before the
      event to try and get some interested players to commit a specific
      time).

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)