Re: Monsters Menace America?

  • John
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26 7:23 AM
      In the long run, I think they chose pretty well, when you consider
      the other options they were looking at:

      Monsters Get Somewhat Aggressive with America

      Monsters Act in an Intimidating Manner Toward America

      Monsters Get Jiggy Wit' America

      Monsters Sit Down and Have a Nice Talk with America

      and, of course,

      Monsters Pop a Cap in America's Ass.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <mail@r...> wrote:
      > I wonder how the focus group meeting at Hasbro/Avalon
      Hill/Wizards
      > went when they tried to keep the Monsters Ravage America
      name.

      > Hasbro Corporate: You want to call a game WHAT? RAVAGE?
      Don't you
      > think that's a bit strong?
      >
      > Wizards: Well it is the original title.
      >
      > Hasbor Lawyer: We don't sell anything that ravages anybody?
      You have
      > to change it or else you can't make it.
      >

      > The forces of Political Correctness have won another round! ;)
      >
      > Note to Rob And Craig - just kidding ;) I love what you guys and
      > Wizards have done with the AH line, and your newer games.
      Keep up the