SSG tonight

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2005
      I was planning to attend SSG this evening to deliver games to Charles
      Glaser, but it looks like he's going to be a no-show. Is there anyone
      who will be at SSG who's willing to hold onto the games and work out a
      delivery date with Charles. I'm mainly looking to shift the games north
      to get them out of my house and closer to the final destination.

      Write me off-list if you can help me out!

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin