[Updated review] Easy Come, Easy Go

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      Whenever I type a review, I always have the rules in front of me to
      prevent me from making stupid errors. Yet even thus, I still managed
      to goof up a major rule in Easy Come, Easy Go (as dozens of people
      pointed out to me.) Instead of a player having to have three prizes
      for two turns around the table, it's simply two player turns. In
      other words, if a player has gotten three prizes, the next two players
      each have a chance to steal one prize; which, if they fail, gives him
      the game. I will contend that, stupid as I am, the rules could have
      been slightly clearer on this regard, but the fault is mine. This
      changes my opinion on the game quite a bit. While it certainly won't
      become one of my favorites (it's just too light), I will say that the
      length of the game is just right for what it is. I want to apologize
      to the gaming community at large for making such an error - especially
      one of this magnitude that changes the entire results of the game.

      Tom Vasel
      "Real men play board games"
      www.tomvasel.com