Gaming Weeknight in Boston

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Is anybody up for trying to form a regular gaming group in the City of
      Boston on a weeknight. I'm thinking Wednesday nights at someplace
      like the Starbucks on Boylston. Let me know if there is some interest
      and we can try to put together a first night to see how it goes. I
      play sometimes with the Suburban Outcast Gamers and like it but they
      are in the Suburbs and I'm in the City and getting to a game night has
      become more complicated.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Rob