[FS] Summertime Game Sale

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 3:00 PM
      My game collection is in need of a summer trim. I'm happy to figure
      out whatever arrangements are necessary in order to get games to
      people. Payment can be via non credit card PayPal if that works or
      even a check via regular mail.

      The lion's share of the games are in excellent condition, unless noted.
      If there are several games that pique your interest, make any
      reasonable offer. Please email offlist. First come, first serve and
      all that rot. There may be more coming next week. Happy shopping.

      Games over $20
      $30 Logistico - Cwali
      $25 Wildlife Adventure by Kramer - Ravensburger

      $20 Games
      Die Siedenstrasse by Kommerell - Schmidt
      Gnadenlos! by Teuber - Kosmos
      Krone & Schwert by Wrede – Queen
      Too Many Cooks by Andy Merritt
      Zaubercocktail - Kosmos

      $15 Games
      Dark Side by Knizia - Clemontoni
      Die Glucksritter - Schmidt Spiele
      Dragonhunt – Avalon Hill
      Fette Autos - Edition Erlkonig

      $10 Games
      1776 – Avalon Hill (box in fair condition, game in good condition)
      Alcatraz - FX Schmid
      Auf Achse Das Kartenspeil by Kramer - FX Schmid
      Auweier by Poehl - Sphinx Spieleverlag
      Dolce Vita by Stockhausen - Hans im Glueck
      Eden - Kosmos
      Familienband by Colovini - Winning Moves
      Integralis by Poehl - Sphinx Spieleverlag
      Kakerlacken Poker/Bug Bluff by Zeimet - Drei Magier Spiele
      Kampf und Rom Kartenspiele - Kuhlmann Geschichtsspeile
      New York, New York by Kramer - FX Schimd
      Orakloes – Splotter Spiele
      Pony Express by Moon – Abacus (still in shrink)
      Risk – Lord of the Rings – Hasbro
      Vampir Connection by Poehl - Sphinx Spieleverlag

      $4 Games
      12er Stich - Hexagames
      Das Alte Reich – Kuhlmann Geschichtsspeile
      Hydra - FX Schmid (a good kids game)
      Ikarus by Reinhard Staupe - Staupe Spiel
      Paladin – Kidult Games
      Tuf-A-Bet – Avalon Hill (box shows significant wear)

      Books/Mags
      $4 Counter Game Magazine #2
      $4 The Complete Book of Wargames – 1980, Simon & Schuster: Broad
      overview of pre-1980 war games from AH, SPI, etc. Lots of summary
      reviews and information. Dust jacket has a small tear, but otherwise
      book is in very good condition.

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/