Re: [Unity_Games] ReaderCon?

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8 5:46 AM
      On Jul 8, 2005, at 8:40 AM, David Fontes wrote:

      > Walter Hunt wrote:
      >
      > > and has one of the best Saturday night entertainments ever - the
      > Kirk
      > > Poland Memorial Bad Prose Competition.
      >
      > Good luck, Walter! ;)
      > -D

      While I have the chops for it - ask any of my readers - it's only the
      most _exclusively bad_ writers whose works get employed. You know, L.
      Ron Hubbard, John Norman, et al. I have to suck a lot longer and a
      lot harder to get my prose used. Don't worry, Matt, I'm sucking as
      long and hard as I can.

      :-)

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8 7:21 AM
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Walter Hunt <hotc@w...> wrote:
        > While I have the chops for it - ask any of my readers -

        Readers plural? Congrats! Didn't know you had made the big leap. Way
        to go.

        BTW, Anyone else going to Conneticon the weekend of the 15th to the
        17th? Me, the wife and the kid will be there all three days.
      • Steve Meuse
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8 8:31 AM
          Walter Hunt expunged (hotc@...):

          > Don't worry, Matt, I'm sucking as