SA: Game Night @ True Grounds

  • Doug Orleans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 9:12 AM
      A friend asked me to pass along this announcement. I have put it into
      the group calendar. The True Grounds coffeehouse normally closes at
      7pm, but they're staying open late for this event; if it goes well,
      it may become a monthly thing.

      Exploit Boston is hosting a game night at True Grounds in Ball
      Square on Wednesday, July 20th, 7:30pm-9:30pm. A variety of board
      games plus cards, chess and checkers will be available. You are
      welcome to bring your own games, too. The tables at True Grounds
      can accomodate 2-4 people. This is a free event. RSVP and invite
      your friends!

      Everyone who RSVPs in advance will be entered into a drawing (prizes
      to be announced soon). You must be at the game night to claim your
      prize.

      Complimentary snacks and drinks will be available from
      7:30-8:00. Food and drinks from True Grounds regular menu will also
      be available.

      http://www.whizspark.com/es/ViewEvent.aspx?eid=1108

      True Grounds
      717 Broadway