Re: SSG Tomorrow Night (Closed)

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4 7:54 AM
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
      > I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
      > 7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
      > way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.
      >
      > Eric

      Nice, I'm pretty sure I'm always in the lead at three rounds. My
      memory doesnt serve me that well with where I am after those three
      rounds. So I'll chalk up July 4th as a Wizard win.

      Kostas
    • cccglaser
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
        Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)

        Just wondering

        Chuck G
      • crandall57
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
          I called the Walpole B&N the other day and was told that they are
          closing at 7pm on Monday.

          -Randy

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

          > Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)
          >
          > Just wondering
          >
          > Chuck G

        • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
            If they are closing at 7, anyone want to meet earlier? or on Tuesday?

            -Kostas