Re: [Unity_Games] SSG Tomorrow Night (Closed)

  • Shultz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
      I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
      7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
      way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.

      Eric

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
        > I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
        > 7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
        > way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.
        >
        > Eric

        Nice, I'm pretty sure I'm always in the lead at three rounds. My
        memory doesnt serve me that well with where I am after those three
        rounds. So I'll chalk up July 4th as a Wizard win.

        Kostas
      • cccglaser
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
          Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)

          Just wondering

          Chuck G
        • crandall57
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
            I called the Walpole B&N the other day and was told that they are
            closing at 7pm on Monday.

            -Randy

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

            > Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)
            >
            > Just wondering
            >
            > Chuck G

          • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
              If they are closing at 7, anyone want to meet earlier? or on Tuesday?

              -Kostas