Re: [Unity_Games] SSG Tomorrow Night

  • Joe Kidd
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
      I don't know exactly what I'll be up to yet, but if people will be
      going, I figure there's at least a 60% chance I'd make it.

      /J

      On 7/3/05, cccglaser <cccglaser@...> wrote:
      > With tomorrow being the 4th of July I was just wondering if anyone was
      > planning on attending SSG in Walpole

    • Shultz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
        I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
        7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
        way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.

        Eric

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
          > I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
          > 7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
          > way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.
          >
          > Eric

          Nice, I'm pretty sure I'm always in the lead at three rounds. My
          memory doesnt serve me that well with where I am after those three
          rounds. So I'll chalk up July 4th as a Wizard win.

          Kostas
        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
            Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)

            Just wondering

            Chuck G
          • crandall57
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
              I called the Walpole B&N the other day and was told that they are
              closing at 7pm on Monday.

              -Randy

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

              > Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)
              >
              > Just wondering
              >
              > Chuck G

            • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
                If they are closing at 7, anyone want to meet earlier? or on Tuesday?

                -Kostas