SSG Tomorrow Night

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
      With tomorrow being the 4th of July I was just wondering if anyone was
      planning on attending SSG in Walpole
    • Joe Kidd
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
        I don't know exactly what I'll be up to yet, but if people will be
        going, I figure there's at least a 60% chance I'd make it.

        /J

        On 7/3/05, cccglaser <cccglaser@...> wrote:
        > With tomorrow being the 4th of July I was just wondering if anyone was
        > planning on attending SSG in Walpole

      • Shultz
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
          I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
          7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
          way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.

          Eric

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
            > I was there yesterday. Barnes and Noble is closing at
            > 7 PM today. I'm guessing you'd either have to start
            > way earlier, or play three hands of wizard and leave.
            >
            > Eric

            Nice, I'm pretty sure I'm always in the lead at three rounds. My
            memory doesnt serve me that well with where I am after those three
            rounds. So I'll chalk up July 4th as a Wizard win.

            Kostas
          • cccglaser
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
              Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)

              Just wondering

              Chuck G
            • crandall57
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
                I called the Walpole B&N the other day and was told that they are
                closing at 7pm on Monday.

                -Randy

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

                > Anyone planning on going to SSG tomorrow night (Labor Day)
                >
                > Just wondering
                >
                > Chuck G

              • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
                  If they are closing at 7, anyone want to meet earlier? or on Tuesday?

                  -Kostas